Saturday, March 19, 2011

Video from two decades back

We recently found a video in storage. It has footage of the Chuckwagon 8's 20th anniversary dance and a segment of the Penticton parade showing the club. I extracted a sample of the video. There are also a couple of pictures.

I have converted the tape to DVD and to video in a file (vob or avi). The AVI file is too big to post on the internet at just under 600 MB. The VOB file is a lot smaller, but may not work on all computers.

We plan to bring our laptop to the next plus dance on Thursday March 24th. If you would like a copy of the DVD, please let me know ASAP so I can make enough copies. If you would like a copy of the AVI file, please bring to the dance a USB stick (thumb drive, USB drive) with at least 600 MB of free space on it. If you just want to see the video, we will have it on during the dance. I will not charge you for DVD's, just let me know in advance.


So who is on the video? Many people you know ...

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home